Turkey's strong brand industrial ...
It produces working environments in accordance with occupational health and safety rules and at national and international standards. It has all kinds of nationally and internationally accredited quality certificates regarding the quality management system and products.
By fulfilling the requirements of environmental laws and business ethics, it raises the awareness of its employees on this issue, and continues its activities without harming the environment by using up-to-date technologies.
All professionals within Mina Galvaniz are the cornerstones of the company’s growth and success. By providing added value to all processes, they contribute to its progress towards a leadership position in the sector.
With an organizational structure that closely follows all the developments in the world to improve customer satisfaction and production performance; based on quality as a priority target; offers highly innovative and sustainable steel solutions.
The foundations of a country’s development are laid in that country’s industrial facilities. The reward for labor, courage and investment is prosperity, freedom and civilization. Mina Galvaniz continues to work with the goal of a more prosperous country and a better protected nature for future generations.
As a main principle, our organization adopts a corporate culture that develops its employees with a human-oriented approach and fulfills its social responsibilities with quality awareness in every activity.
By creating working environments in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety rules, in order to prevent accidents and protect employees and solution partners from occupational diseases, it creates working environments in accordance with quality standards and ensures its continuous development. It is an environmental policy to fulfill the requirements of environmental laws and business ethics, to raise awareness of its employees on this issue, and to continue its activities without harming the environment by using up-to-date technologies.
- Fulfilling the requirements of environmental laws and business ethics,
- To monitor, evaluate and reduce our impacts on air, water and soil, to raise awareness of our suppliers and employees,
- To ensure the disposal or recycling of wastes without harming the environment by using up-to-date technologies,
- To continuously improve environmental management processes with the participation of all employees and to carry out our activities in line with these principles.
- Fulfilling the business ethics requirements of ISG legal legislation,
- To identify our dangers, to evaluate and eliminate our risks or to reduce them to an acceptable level,
- To raise awareness of our suppliers, visitors and employees,
- To make our work environment safe and healthy by using current technologies
- To continuously improve occupational health and safety management processes with the participation of all employees and to carry out our activities in line with these principles.